Frequently Asked Questions
Our FAQ page is constantly updated to reflect customer feedback and ensure you have access to the latest information. So, whether you're a first-time visitor or a long-time user, dive into our extensive FAQ collection and find the answers you need, all in one convenient location.
Hours of Operation & Closures
Corporate Office Hours & Closures:
8AM – 5PM Central Standard Time
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal Standard and PayPal Credit.
When do you have promotions?
We have promotions that run at different times during the year. Please join our email list to receive promotional emails and to stay informed on any product updates.
What is your warranty policy?
Our mission is to offer you best-in-class comfort solutions. If you are not satisfied with your Pad!t by GelPro shoe insoles for any reason, you may return the undamaged item(s) in its original form for a refund or replacement within the first 30 days from the date of purchase.
Returns & Exchanges
What is your policy for returns and exchanges of Pad!t by GelPro shoe insoles?
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your Pad!t by GelPro shoe insoles, you may return them for a full refund of the purchase price, less shipping and handling fees, within 30 days of purchase. Shipping costs for returns will not be reimbursed by GelPro unless we shipped you a product in error or you received a damaged or defective product.
Any returned products must be returned in their original packaging and must be in their original form. Any insoles that have been trimmed or otherwise modified may not be eligible to be returned. Please measure carefully, using the guidelines provided, before trimming the insoles.
We can only accept returns for products purchased on the gelpro.com or pad-it.com sites. If you purchased Pad!t by GelPro insoles from one of our authorized distributors or retail partners, please return the product to that distributor or retailer, in accordance with their return policy. If you are unable to return the product to the authorized distributor or retailer, please refer to our 60-day Money Back Guarantee policy. To return insoles purchased on gelpro.com or pad-it.com, please email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be happy to help you.
Pad!t by GelPro 60-day Money Back Guarantee for Defective Product
If you purchased your Pad!t by GelPro insoles from one of our authorized distributors or retail partners, please return the product to that distributor or retailer, in accordance with their return policy. If you are unable to return the product to the authorized distributor or retailer, please contact our customer service department at email@example.com to receive a copy of our Money Back Guarantee Form.
You will need the following items for us to review and process your return:
- Completed Money Back Guarantee Form
- UPC code from the packaging
- Original dated sales receipt within 60 days of requested return
Please note that if you purchased the Pad!t insoles from an unauthorized reseller, such as ebay or on Amazon.com from a seller other than GelPro or Pad!t, we will be unable to honor the Money Back Guarantee on the product.
How long does it take to ship my order?
Each order comes with standard 3 to 5 day shipping and we require a day for processing.
TRIMMING & HELPFUL TIPS
How do I trim the Pad!t by GelPro insoles?
- Determine left and right insoles by placing the insoles side-by-side with the GelPro logo facing down.
- Remove the insoles that are currently in your shoes. Pad!t by GelPro insoles are designed to replace the factory insoles, not to go on top of the current insoles.
- One-by-one, place the Pad!t insole face down on the table and place the factory insole from your shoe on top of the Pad!t insole so it is aligned with the heel portion of the Pad!t insole.
- You may either trim the Pad!t insole on the appropriate trim line around the factory insole or with a light marker trace around the factory insole, then cut along that line.
- Repeat with your other shoe.
- Do not trim the side portions of the Pad!t insoles unless absolutely necessary to get Pad!t into your shoes. If left untrimmed, over time the sides will conform to the shape of your shoe.
- Do not trim beyond the “A” trim line on Pad!t. Doing so may impact the functionality of the toe region of Pad!t by GelPro.
- If you find you need to trim beyond the “A” trim line, please move to a smaller size insole.
- Your feet may need some time to adjust to the new insoles. After a few days, you should start feeling the benefits of Pad!t by GelPro.
What sizes do Pad!t by GelPro shoe insoles come in?
Pad!t insoles are currently available in five sizes, each trimmable for two men’s sizes and two women’s sizes.
- Small (Men’s sizes 3.5 to 5.5, Women’s sizes 5.0 to 7.0)
- Medium (Men’s sizes 6.0-8.0, Women’s sizes 7.5 to 9.5)
- Large (Men’s sizes 8.5 to 10.5, Women’s sizes 10.0 to 12.0)
- XLarge (Men’s sizes 11.0 to 13.0, Women’s sizes 12.5 to 14.5)
- XXLarge (Men’s sizes 13.5 to 15.5, Women’s sizes 15.0 to 17.0)
Do Pad!t insoles come in youth sizes?
The five sizes mentioned above, S, M, L, XL, and XXL, are the currently available sizes. Stay tuned!
Can you make custom size insoles?
The five sizes mentioned above, S, M, L, XL, and XXL, are the currently available sizes.
How do I clean my Pad!t by GelPro shoe insoles?
Pad!t insoles are 100% waterproof and washable. Simply wash in the sink with warm soapy water or toss in the washing machine on cool gentle cycle. Lay flat to air dry.
What are Pad!t by GelPro shoe insoles made from?
Pad!t insoles are made from EVA closed cell foam.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Where are Pad!t by GelPro shoe insoles manufactured?
The majority of GelPro products are manufactured at our company-owned factory in Texas, using high-quality, globally sourced materials. Pad!t shoe insoles are currently manufactured in China.
MEDICAL ADVICE DISCLAIMER
Who should wear Pad!t by GelPro shoe insoles?
Disclaimer: This website does not provide medical advice.
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images, videos, and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. No material on this site is intended to provide medical advice nor to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment before using Pad!t by GelPro shoe insoles, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.